ATtiny85 based Compact Data Acquisition Device
This project, named IViny, is about an easy-to-build USB based data acquisition device using ATtiny85 MCU that communicates to a PC using V-USB. It is capable of logging data to the computer at 150 samples/sec. It features:
- 2 channels 0 – 5V and 0 – 3V digital input/output
- 2 channels 0 – 5V 10 bit analog input
- Channel maximum current 20 mA
- ATTiny85 based
- USB supply, no need external supply
- V-USB based communication
- PC user interface
- 150 Samples/sec
- 50 mm x 33 mm x 17 mm
Looking for a free tool for circuit designing? We recommend you to try EasyEDA.
Powerful circuit design, mixed-mode circuit simulation and PCB design.